China factory price hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose
has the characteristics of thickening, salt drainage, PH stability, water retention, dimensional stability, excellent film forming, and extensive enzyme resistance, dispersion and adhesion.
1. Construction industry: as a water-retaining agent and retarder of cement mortar, the mortar has the property of pumping.Be in wipe mortar, gesso makings, be bored with child pink or other building materials serve as adhesive, raise daub sex and prolong can operate time.Use as stickup ceramic tile, marble, plastic adornment, stickup enhancer, still can reduce cement dosage.Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose factory price water retention properties so that the paste after application will not be dry too fast and crack, enhance the strength of hardening.
2. Ceramic manufacturing: widely used as adhesive in the manufacturing of ceramic products.
3. Coating industry: as thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the coating industry, it has good solubility in water or organic solvents.As a paint remover.
4. Ink printing: in the ink industry as a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer, in water or organic solvents are well soluble.
5. Plastic: as mold release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
6. Polyvinyl chloride: used as dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride, it is the main auxiliary agent for the preparation of PVC by suspension polymerization.
7. Others: this product is also widely used in leather, paper products, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industries.
8. Pharmaceutical industry: coating materials;Membrane material;Controlled speed polymer material for slow release preparation;Stabilizing agent;Suspended aid;Tablet adhesive;
1. Appearance: white or quasi-white powder.
2. Granularity;The pass rate of 100 mesh was more than 98.5%.80 mesh pass rate is 100%.The particle size of special specification is 40~60 mesh.
3, carbonization temperature: 280-300 ℃
4. Apparent density :0.25-0.70g/cm(usually around 0.5g/cm), specific gravity: 1.26-1.31.
5, color temperature: 190-200 ℃
6. Surface tension :2% aqueous solution is 42-56dyn/cm.
7. Solubility: soluble in water and some solvents, such as appropriate proportion of ethanol/water, propyl alcohol/water, etc.The aqueous solution has surface activity.High transparency, stable performance, different specifications of the product gel temperature is different, the solubility changes with the viscosity, the lower the viscosity, the greater the solubility, the different specifications of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose factory price performance has a certain difference, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose factory price solution in water is not affected by the pH value.
8. hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose decreases with the decrease of methoxide content, increase of gel point, decrease of water solubility and decrease of surface activity.
9. hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose also has the thickening ability, salt resistance, low ash powder, pH stability, water retention, dimensional stability, excellent film forming, and a wide range of enzyme resistance, dispersion and adhesion.