English description:Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)
English abbr.: HPMC
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)
is odorless, tasteless,non-toxic cellulose ethers produce from natural high molecular cellulose through series of chemical processing and achieved.It is white powder with good water solubility. It has thickening, adhesion ,dispersing, emulsifying, film, suspended, adsorption, gel,
and protective colloid properties of surface activity and maintain moisture function properties ect.
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose main Application:
1.HPMC for construction materials: as the water-retaining agent and setting retarding agent of cement mortar, cement mortar has pumping property.Construction materials such as gypsum, plaster and putty powder are used as binders to improve the spreading property and prolong the operation time.Used as paste tile, marble, plastic decoration, paste strengthening agent, but also can reduce the amount of cement.The water retention of Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) prevents the slurry from cracking too fast after use and enhances the strength after hardening.Building mortar, plastering mortar, putty waterproof putty, interface agent, external wall adhesive putty, ceramic tile adhesive, flash composite material, self-lever material, thickening agent.
2. HPMC for ceramic: widely used as binder for ceramic products.
3. HPMC for coating: as thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in coating industry, it has good compatibility with water or organic solvent.Like a painter.
4. HPMC for Ink printing: as the thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the ink industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvent.
5. HPMC for Plastics: used as mold release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
6. HPMC for Polyvinyl chloride: as a dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride, it is the main auxiliary agent for the preparation of polyvinyl chloride by suspension polymerization.